Fundraising Made Simple…
Fundraising at Underwood supports a myriad of PTA programs, but it is never the end goal and focus of PTA. For that reason, we keep sales to a minimum, and streamline fundraising to include events that engage our community and fit seamlessly into our daily routines.
Here’s a quick list of things you can do to support our school:
- Join the PTA!!! Our membership goal is 350 members! Every membership supports programs that make Underwood one of the best elementary schools in Wake County.
- Donate to the PTA Annual Fund. 100% of your tax deductible donation stays here at Underwood supporting PTA programs that directly impact our students and teachers.
- Re-link your Harris Teeter card. Download the Shoparoo App to your phone. Earn $ for Underwood PTA at the same time you’re doing you regular grocery shopping.
- Support the Go Play Save Coupon book fundraiser held in early September. This one sales fundraiser could support our Cultural Arts Programming for a full year if every family participates!
- Support the Unicorn Trot — October 20th – An awesome fun run and Underwood favorite! Please contact Colleen Rohner or Susan Hill if you can help.
Our biggest fundraising events
- PTA Membership & Annual Fund – September
- GoPlay Save Fundraiser – early September
- Unicorn Trot – Friday, October 20, 2017
- Winter Carnival – Saturday, February 10, 2018
Other sales that help support programing
- Merchant Fundraisers (VIC cards, Shoparoo, Box Tops)
- Book Fair
- Spirit Wear – T-shirts, sweatshirts
- Spirit Nights
- ArtsPleasure & Original Art Works